WithMohammad Ghonim, Varoujan Joulfayan
From major brands to emerging influencers, promotional culture is spreading all around us.
Our unique course in promotional production is designed specifically for a new generation of storytellers.
This is to help them develop the skills and knowledge they need to work in this exciting digital world.
Through an unparalleled approach to practical and interactive learning, students will find themselves fully immersed in their course of study from day one.
Classes are provided by specialists in the field, in an environment that reflects the real world and utilizing state-of-the-art facilities and equipment.
You will learn a combination of creative, analytical and technical abilities.
Objectives – what you will learn:
- Developing creative thinking
- Writing promo text
- Learning about camera types and lighting
- Knowledge of production processes
- Knowledge of post-production processes
- Learning about video editing, software and graphics
- How to find the right idea for the project
- Creative solutions to overcome pre-production obstacles
- Employing available capabilities
- Managing time and maintaining the work flow
target audience - Who is this program for?
- For workers in the media sector
- For those who have the ambition to develop their writing and artistic skills
- Anyone interested in Television and digital marketing