Get a glimpse into the rules and the relationship between filming and video editing, while also providing tutorials on editing software a detailed explanation of Premiere Pro’s tools and application.
- How to use editing software, including:
- How to add transitions and audio
- Learn how to add professional and modern titles (with motion)
- Enhance audio and finding music
- Understand Colour correction
- How to add visual effects
- Learn editing with green screen (Chroma key)
- Rendering high-quality videos suitable for all devices
- The art and techniques of video editing, using professional and effective methods, using the correct settings to open projects using any form of video and camera.
- Participants will learn to edit their own documentary using available materials including video, photos, graphics music and personal footage.
Media graduates, anyone with an interest in video editing and production, and those looking for a career in media or social media.