Imagine diving into the depths of the universe, travelling across stars, galaxies and nebulas spanning over millions of light years. This course is an introduction to the art and science of astrophotography, enabling students to take astonishing astronomical photographs of planets, galaxies, nebulas and celestial bodies.
Astrophotography for beginners and skill development for more experienced participants.
- Astrophotography skills and requirements using specialized cameras.
- Long exposure night photography.
- Special photography filters.
- Specialized telescopes.
- Using equatorial mount & accurately detecting astronomical objects.
- Astrophotography equipment and accessories.
- Astronomical image processing.
Anyone interested in photography and astrophotography