A detailed course on the basics of radio writing and how to prepare reports for radio. We teach the main strategies for writing all types of reports; how to write for the ear, how to use language and audio clips to support text, and finally how to produce a complete radio package.
- To understand the standards and principles of radio writing
- Know the basics of communicating with listeners, conveying information concisely and accurately
- To be able to prepare and produce radio reports that meet professional standards and captivate listeners, through a series of practical applications.
- Basics of writing for radio - writing for the ear
- Writing introductions to reports and how to choose the right audio clips
- Learn the principles of text editing
- Common mistakes to identify and avoid
- View examples of distinctive radio reports and radio jargon
- Radio production
- Media graduates, those looking to pursue a career in the media, and those wishing to develop their media skills.