Visual storytellers often ask the question ’what story am I trying to tell, and how can I tell it more effectively using the resources at hand’? From directing and producing, to film-making and cinematography, this course covers everything from how to optimise tools from basic equipment to professional cinematography techniques, and video editing using Premiere Pro.
- Help answer storytelling questions by covering the basic principles of cinematic filming
- To look at projects from a professional cinematographer’s view
- Learn the cinematic lighting techniques and editing methods to create stunning next-level video
- How to create a mood board and prepare scenes for filming.
- How to use the camera and understand its settings for professional photography.
- Learn the art of photography and how to choose the right lens for shooting desired scenes.
- Learn camera angles and how to use a Gimbal for fast action shots.
- Learn the basics of lighting and how to create a different mood with lighting for each scene in your story.
- Voice recording and how to record sound properly.
- Editing a story from start to final production stage.
- How to choose music and edit it into your montage.
- How to use colour to achieve a cinematic effect
- How to adapt videos for use on social media sites.
Students, content creation enthusiasts, and anyone interested in learning filmmaking and content creation for social media.