Graphic Design is all around us!
Choosing your outfit, taking a picture, creating a story on social media or even writing an email. Everything requires you to work with shapes and colors, layouts, compositions and typography.
In this course you will have a great opportunity to learn photo compositing and color correction using Photoshop, as well as leaning how to develop a brand and a logo using illustrator.
- Understand the core principles of graphic design
- Implement the fundamentals of color.
- Typeset text and experiment with letter forms
- Learn how to create a logo
- Photo compositing and color correction
- Tricks and hacks to improve your visuals
Through visual examples, this course will teach you the fundamental principles of graphic design, the importance of owning a brand, which has a direct connection with logo development. Have a clear understanding of how graphic design is used to communicate ideas, basic knowledge of design softwares like Photoshop and Illustrator.
This course is designed for individuals interested in exploring the endless possibilities of how words and images interact. Perfect for creative individuals who aim to sharpen their visual skills.